Since one month has already passed I figured I would share five of my goals for 2011. As I have said in the past, I don’t make New Year’s Resolutions, I make goals. So here are a few of my goals for 2011:
(1) Travel more. I love to travel and see the country. I have been to 34 States and I have seen the Canadian side of Niagara Falls. I would love to see all of the 50 States before I die and see Europe and Australia. Ireland is the top on my list of places in Europe to see. I want to find some of my family.
(2) Blog more. This one I have already been doing with the Post-a-Day challenge that WordPress gave us at the beginning of the year. I would like to try and post more, maybe once a week, on my Celiac blog.
(3) Finish quilting projects. I have quite a few unfinished projects and plenty of blocks to make a few quilts with. I just need to kick myself and get them done.
(4) Take more photos. This is another project that I have already been working on this year. I just need to go through them and post them on here for you guys to see.
(5) Meet Tia. Tia I am determined to meet you and your family this year. Today I got three photos of her kids in the mail and I absolutely love them. We really have developed a friendship over a year. Thank you so much for the photos. I will be getting a frame for them this weekend.
So those are my first goals for 2011. I kept this list short but I will try to post more later on.