So many people have been asking me lately what I look for in a guy. I think people are trying to set me up and I’m not entirely sure if I want that. I’m afraid to date a lot of the guys in this town because I’ve grown up with a lot of them. So here it is. What I find attractive in a guy.
1. Tall, dark and handsome really does sum it up for me.
2. I don’t really care what nationality a guy is but I do tend to lean toward Irish. Maybe because I’m half Irish.
3. I think accents are sexy, especially Irish, Australian, British and Scottish.
4. Tattoos are very sexy.
5. I don’t really like long hair on guys. Shorter is better, but not always shaved.
6. I would love to have a guy that was fit and could keep me motivated to lose weight and get in shape.
That’s pretty much it or at least that I can think of right now. This is the only other thing that I can think of to maybe get an idea across to people as to what I like. Here are a few of the actors I have crushes on.
Sam Witwer (Syfy’s Being Human)
Paul Walker (Fast and Furious)
Zachary Levi (Chuck)
Niall Matter (Syfy’s Eureka)
Nathan Fillion (Castle)
Alex O’Loughlin (Hawaii 5-0)
Take what you will from this post. I really don’t know if I ever want to be set up but obviously whatever I’m doing isn’t working. I just think that the type of guy that I like, they’re not interested in me.