Oy! I will do my best to keep up with the Post-a-Day Challenge over the next three weeks but if I miss a day here or there, will you forgive me? You see over the next three weeks I have:
1. Play rehersals (I’m working with Stage Crew)
2. Invited dress rehersal for the play on Thursday night (yes in just a few days)
3. Opening night for the play Friday
4. Two performances on Saturday
5. More rehersals
6. Decorate fifteen table centerpieces for the California Waterfowl Association dinner
7. Decorate two cakes (I also have to bake them) that will be auctioned off at the California Waterfowl Association dinner
8. One performance that Friday
9. Work at the California Waterfowl Association dinner (which means I have to miss two performances for the play)
10. One performance the last Friday night of the month
11. Two final performances on the last Saturday
12. On top of all of that, I have to work 40 hours a week at my job.
And on that Sunday I will be dead from exahtion. What can I say? I have a very hard time saying no to certain things. I like volunteering for things, but I really do need to learn how to say no more often. I tend to over do it with helping others and I end up scrambling to get things done at the end. It’s something to work on this year, but somehow I don’t think I will accomplish it.